Saturday, August 16, 2008

Succes Story And Get Inspired : Cuc N.

Cuc N.
Gainesville, FL
University of Florida

Scholarships Awarded:

  • Gates Millennium Scholar: approximately $10,000 each year
  • Presidential Award from Alachua County Public School Foundation: $1000
  • Bright Future: $4,000/year
  • Wal-Mart and Sam Walton: $1000

Cuc is a freshman at the University of Florida.

"I come from a disadvantaged background, my parents can't afford me to go to college so I had to go on online and search for scholarships. That's how I found out about this website. Through Scholarships.com, I have won a few major scholarships that enable me to go to college even without going to work. My scholarships pay for me everything including books, tuition, room and board, and food.... I love Scholarships.com.

Thank you very much for giving many students like me an opportunity to attend college."
-Cuc N.

scholarship.com

No comments:


View My Stats